■ The SIVACON 8PT low-voltage switchboard is a type-tested switchgear and controlgear combination that is used for infrastructural supply in industry and in buildings (administrative and functional buildings as well as industrial and commercial buildings), but also in the process industry.
■ SIVACON 8PT is tailored to the needs of the global market, i.e. it considers the demand for standard solutions from a single source but at the same time for local production. It can be used for all applications up to 7400 A:
- As main switchboard (power control center or main distribution board)
- As motor control center (MCC)
- As sub-distribution board
■ With the many combinations that the SIVACON modular design allows, a wide range of demands can be met both in fixed-mounted, plug-in and in withdrawable-unit design.
■ All modules used are type-tested (TTA), i.e. they comply with the following standards:
- IEC 60439-1
- DIN EN 60439-1, VDE 0660 Part 500
and in addition
- IEC 61641, VDE 0660 Part 500, supplement sheet 2 (arcing faults)
- Certification to DIN EN 9001 and DIN EN 14001 (quality/environmental management system). .
SIVACON 8PT with busbar at rear up to 3200 A
SIVACON 8PT with busbar at top up to 7400 A
- Safety assurance and quality assurance for every switchboard through sample testing
- Siemens switchgear for reliable operation
- World-wide presence thanks to local manufacture
- Highly flexible but attractively priced solutions
- Type-tested standard modules (TTA)
- Busbar system either top or rear of cubicle
- Busbar system 3-pole and 4-pole up to 7400 A
- Short-circuit strength (rated impulse withstand capacity) up to 375 kA
- Large mounting depth for universal installation
- Modular design of the device compartments
- Flexible combination possibilities
- Cable/bar connection from above or below
■ For plug-in design and withdrawable unit design
-Easy and safe handling
-Fast retrofitting without working interruption
-High availability. .
■ Power distribution systems for high energy requirements are usually built up from a number of interconnected subdistribution boards and loads. This presents special requirements in terms of long-term operational safety and personal safety. The functions of "infeed", "coupling" and "outgoing feeder" must remain available reliably over long periods. Maintenance and testing should only cause brief downtimes. Circuit-breaker design meets these requirements with the SENTRON WL and VL circuit breakers.
SENTRON WL 1600 A circuit breakers, in draw-out version